Character Design is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
DEAR TIM I HAVE CONCEPTS TO COMPLETE DUE IN AN HOUR WHY DID YOU LINK THIS THIS IS THE MOST DISTRACTING THING YOU COULD’VE LINKED
CLICK IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLICK IT.
Many thanks to spreeunit for linking us to this!
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
As a Jon Snow fan i’ve found his tag to be consistently disappointing, and crammed packed with repetitious memes and photos of Kit Har
rington’s hair/abs. Rarely do I come across actual meta or edits that don’t consist of “jon snow is perdy i lyke his hair” or random text posts of “Jon Snow is so boring”. (Wow thank you for you insight)
But here’s the thing it’s not just limited to Jon Snow. It’s every character tag. If it’s not a meme about how Jorah Mormont has ‘nice guy’ syndrome, or a post about how Theon Greyjoy ‘got what he deserved’ it’s a post about how stupid Sansa Stark is. And it’s not just one post of each of those things it’s every other post. And it’s exhausting. No one likes to go to their favorite character tag and see nothing but hate or indifference or the same joke over and over again.
So as a plea, and following in the footsteps of #gotedit, I am proposing a campaign for:
i.e. #gotjonsnow, #gotcerseilannister, #gotaryastark, #gotbrienneoftarth, #gottyrionlannister, #gotygritte, and so on.
Graphicmakers/gifmakers/metawriters/fans in general of these characters can use these tags to filter through and actually have a safe haven for their faves where they can meet fellow fans and even maybe *gasp* have a nice conversation about them instead of a 50 post argument on why this or that is getting old and/or uncalled for. And I don’t know about you guys but I’d actually start track tagging something other than my URL.
P.S. I use #gotcharactername instead of #characternameedit because these tags are not limited to just edits. Meta and opinion posts are also very welcome.
game of thrones 3x02 streaming
links after the cut
- Livestream 1
- Livestream 2
- Livestream 3
- Livestream 4
- Livestream 5
- Livestream 6
- Livestream 7
- Livestream 8
- Livestream 9
If you have another working livestream, please add it to the list!!
game of thrones 3x01 streaming
i’ve got a few messages about a livestream and stream links
and stream links will be up shortly after the episode airs here
alright assholes the doctor’s in the house tonight and i know you’re all exited but seriously tag your fucking spoilers (#doctor who; #doctor who liveblog) also if you can’t watch it live i recommend getting tumblr savior (chrome + firefox) or just stay off tumblr because shit will be going down on here okay now that thats out of the way lets get down to business
- tvpc (**)
- myiplayer (***)
- livetvcafe (*)
- stream2watch (**)^
- tardisblue (?) (they start streaming just before the episode)
- some kind tumblr people from the uk will also be streaming too so check the tag just in case!
PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN LINKS BLESS U IF YOU DO
^ this one might be a little tricky for some people so when the site loads you have to wait for 10 seconds okay the player that pops up isnt the bbc one its something else so after ten seconds a link pops up so you just click that and wait little while and then you get the stream okay cool
(?) - unknown; (*) - bad quality; (**) - pretty decent; (***) - HD
The Winds of Winter is set to be the sixth in the ASOIAF series. Over the past two years we’ve been given 2 full chapters, multiple summaries of every con reading, and snippets of information about what we have in store. So I thought I’d compile everything together to learn about every confirmed chapter we know shall be in the book, and what those 11 chapters contain.
Obviously, major spoilers for the whole series.
Confirmed chapters: (I have put these chapters in an order that I have came up with. This order is not canon. I have ordered it based on how I predict it may be, but again, it could be 100% wrong.)
five things to do today:
1. look at pictures of orchis italica flowers (the petals look like little people or fairies)
2. write down three reasons why today treated you well (put them somewhere so you’ll be able to find them unexpectedly in the future)
3. read 10 pages of a book that you’ve been neglecting.
4. bring something from outside, indside. Nurture it.
5. lie on your bedroom floor or stand on your bed or your desk. See things from a different perspective.
here are some nice things to do to waste time on the internet if you want to be distracted for some reason